Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 2- Hey there, the week has ended. And here comes news from the fashion press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Halleluyah, my gods!!!!!!!!!!!


I adore weekends, J'adore a week-end!


And this week was extra special cuz of the 5 million assighments that were due in and also the NY fashion weeeeeeeeeek!!:):):) Oh my god, hells Im excited!!!


I love seeing all the new, fresh, out-there collections all designers have to offer. They are all too inspired. Give ME some inspiration that will blow your heads off!


the world's not fair is it....


so in the next week, I'm going to report my favourites of the week. Be excited!!!




this post I'm going to write about why I chose this vintage vogue to be on the back of my blog.




I don't even want to count how many pictures there are in the world, but dating back to ... I dunno,,, the 19th century, tones of photos exist. But there are MORE pictures. We won't date how long that is. But with in all, I chose this art.




I thought it wa the magnifficent Japanese kimono dress, made in pure expensive lucious silk.


But it wasn't. The skinny stilletos and the flowy dress drawing caught my eye. OH MY GOD






Breath taking. The girl is so innocent, yet she is hidden behind this tree with pink blossums.


Maybe she is wainting for her love, but its a forbidden love- like the most alluring suicidal couple Romeo + Juliet. Hahahaha:)


I love itto the max. Its so simple yet complex. nothing like the covers now, with close-up shots of the "celebrities"




SO much more simple and less infomation about the isssue of Vogue, yet more eye catching and exciting.




GIve me feed back:) xoxo SUki

No comments:

Post a Comment