Sunday, October 24, 2010

I appologize, was over seas:)

Okay I'm sorry.
Blogging isn't as easy as it looks. :)
ANy way, I just got over my spring holidays and entered a new fresh term of school:(
well, before school (because I can brag on about how much I hate maths and science forever!!!)
I want to write about my holiday.
I
went
to


TOKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


I just have to say tokyo has to be the most exciting place in the world. I mean the fashion over there was crazyyyy!! people on the streets looked like the jelly belly's in every flavour and colour possible! yum! It was fluro and floral, sweet and spicy, hip and trendy, weird and exhillirating
it was out of m mind. Not just the fashion, but the neon lights were part of the craziness over there too. I think every in town got their clothing inspiration from that.


I cannot describe how fun the town all together is! I felt like I was in the disco room in the 80's non-stop. It was like an oxymoron- opposite meanings but still make sense!!!:)

Ofcourse my favourite part of Tokyo was harajuku!
I went to ALL the vintage shops there. The best finds there were at CHICAGO (massive vintage store from all around the world), Santa Monica, and G2?

I don't know, but my favourite vintage stores name are all names of American cities
well, in Chicago, I got made in USA denim Jacket for 1000 yen (like $10), this amazing phycadellic (mis-spelt it!) blue skirt, pink blouse and white frilly the LOLITA style shirt.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Breath taking:))))))))))

and in santa monica I got really cute rings for 630 yen each($6.30) there really cute and small and SPARKLY.

Lastly in G2? I got vintage COACH leather porshette!
I KNOW.OMGGGG Coach now, has these eww CC signs all over it! its just not my style; you now? this vintage Coach is plane and slick and AWSOME I'l upload photos soon

suki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment