Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 1 - Me in my limited edition adidas

hey guys,
I'm this girl in 'a' country just loving life. I mean I'm love what I do after school, what my thoughts are and every thing around me. LIFe is turning out positivly. My Passions are Fashion, Films, Acting, Art, Photo's and more VIsuAL stuff. Especially FASHION AND ACTING ARE LIKE whoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Im mad... :) I'm sick At the moment so I thought I'd post some thing about me.
I live in this country, a suburb like all of you. Yet I am leaving this Halleluyah and off gone to another country in 3 months. I thought I wanna make some memories here seeing as there isn't much chance of me coming back to live. I'm young and has heaps of stuff I want to do. But if I wanna do that, I have to expect some change. SO yeah my life story. Here is goes this is my first post!
xoxo suki

No comments:

Post a Comment